- After that, you can update the business category and contact information.
It allows you to use Instagram’s business tools , such as:
- Instagram analysis
- Use Instagram posts as ads
- Use links in stories
- Schedule your posts to be published automatically
These Instagram marketing tools help you measure engagement with your visual content and develop greater reach.
Watch the attached video to understand better:
- After creating an Instagram Belgium Phone Number business account, the next step is to create an attractive bio for your business.
An engaging bio:
- Gives the basic description of the business
- Use relevant hashtags
- Includes links to promotional content.
- Use the appropriate emoji
- Can be updated whenever needed
Some important questions about Instagram management and marketing
Let’s discuss some important questions that you will surely have in mind.
What is a Competitive Engagement Rate on Instagram?
Before answering this question, we must first understand “what is the engagement rate?
According to instazood.com :
Engagement rate = (number of likes or comments / number of followers) X 100
Logic? It should!
There can be a considerable number of followers on an Instagram account. However, having an equal number of followers on 2 different accounts does not guarantee the same engagement rate.
Now on to the original question, what is a good engagement rate on Instagram?
Instazood points out that an engagement rate between 1.5%-3.5 is considered average while above this limit it is considered high.
The next list probing question is here:
How can you grow your Instagram following organically?
You know the business.game.
People pay to get likes and comments.
Some companies are increasingly offering tracking services.
It’s a mean game, though.
You can be banned at any time if you continue to use bots to get Instagram following.
Here’s another method that can be a bit tedious, but worth it.
You can still grow your social media presence organically.
But how do you grow your Instagram account organically?